We guarantee compliance with our in-house quality principles by our Quality Management System based on SQS ISO 9001:2000. Certification by our SQS accreditation in 2000 laid a foundation for this. Our strategic partners are also certified in accordance with modern quality management systems.
We define quality on an all-inclusive basis. For us, this means quality of product characteristics, adherence to deadlines, adherence to delivery times and communication. Our quality policy is defined in our normative management system and is practiced throughout the entire organisation.
We are able to guarantee compliance with the stringent, industry-specific quality requirements in accordance with SwissTS, TÜV Süd (Technical Inspection Authority South), VSM Standards, DGRL (Pressure Equipment Directive – PED), cGMP, FDA and USP Class VI-listed materials.
We are able to supply the following certificates, confirmations or documentation on request:
- Customer drawings in PDF format and other file formats
- Design in accordance with and conformity with Pressure Equipment Directive 97/23/EC (Pressure Equipment Directive – PED)
- Design in accordance with AD Codes of Practice
- Acceptance testing by TÜV (Technical Inspection Authority) and SVTI
- Factory Certificate, Test Reports and Manufacturer's Declaration
- Material certificates
- Hydrostatic pressure test
- ATEX certificate
- FDA Declaration of Conformity
- USP Class VI Declaration of Conformity
- BSE/TSE certificate
- Silicon Free Policy
- Validation and Qualification Guide
- Technical data sheets
- Operating and Installation Manuals
Other documents possible on request.